Canon PowerShot SX620 HS Digital Camera Black
Out of stock
- Effective Megapixel: 20.2 MPActual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can take
- ISO: 80-3200Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flash
- Number of focus points: N/AMore convenience when attempting to focus on objects
- Screen size: 3 InchesActual screen size in inches measured diagonally
- Image Per Second: 7.1 fpsNumber of pictures taken per second. Higher the number more pictures can be taken
Big zoom in a tiny camera
Get closer to stunning faraway detail wherever you go with this tiny, pocketable camera that packs a huge 25x optical zoom into a camera body that is only 27.9 mm thick. Capture beautiful, crisp and clear shots in any light thanks to HS System and shoot dramatic landscapes with the 25 mm ultra-wide angle.
Stunning Full HD movies
Making great movies is fun and easy. With one touch of a button you can effortlessly shoot great Full HD movies (1080p) in MP4 format. Experience the creative versatility of shooting movies with the optical zoom and let the camera automatically select the best framing for you thanks to Auto Zoom. Enjoy sharp, steady results every time thanks to the Dynamic Image Stabilizer.
Connect and share
Wi-Fi* with Dynamic NFC connects your camera to compatible smart devices with just one tap. Use the Camera Connect app to share your creations with social media and capture great selfies with wireless Remote Shooting. Use Image Sync to automatically back up new images to cloud services like Canon’s irista.
Just point and shoot to capture fantastic photos or movies with Hybrid Auto, which takes care of camera settings for you, then use Story Highlights to create a video summary of your day or event. An intelligent optical Image Stabilizer ensures sharp stills and steady movies in any situation, while the large 7.5 cm (3.0”) LCD screen allows easy shooting and playback.
At the touch of the shutter, Creative Shot automatically creates 5 additional unique images of your original shot, while Creative Shot in movies automatically adds a unique twist by choosing various frame rates for you. Use Creative Filters to add a unique look and feel to stills or movies scenes such as Fish Eye, Miniature, Super Vivid and more.