Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera White
Out of stock
- Effective Megapixel: Film Size: 86 x 54 mm | Picture Size: 62 x 46 mmActual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can take
- ISO: Depends on FilmHigher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flash
- Number of focus points: NoMore convenience when attempting to focus on objects
- Screen size: NoActual screen size in inches measured diagonally
- Image Per Second: Single Instant PrintoutNumber of pictures taken per second. Higher the number more pictures can be taken
- Video Resolution: No
- Storage types: Fujifilm instax mini film type
Brightness adjustment dial
Instax mini 8 automatically determines the best brightness for taking a picture, and informs you of the suitable setting by lighting the corresponding lamp. Turn the brightness adjustment dial to the position (mark) of the lit lamp.
You can take a high-key photo easily
Setting the brightness adjustment dial to the high-key mode mark allows you to take pictures with a softer impression.